We ain’t perfect but we are happy It’s sounds like a massive cliche but life really is a journey. I am learning more about myself and who I am as a Mum along the way. And in turn more about what I want from blogging.
I’ve realised my main objective is to be real. So here is a list of the ways me and my life are perfectly imperfect:
- I sometimes (more often than I’d like to admit) forget to brush the kid’s teeth.
- We change our bed linen about every three weeks.
- Sometimes my eldest’sbed linen has a faint whiff of wee.
- I only remember to wash the towels when they start to smell damp.
- 1 in 5 plants will die in my care.
- I never iron.
- I do occasionally use hair straighteners to sort out the worst creases.
- I pass off homemade cards from the kids as a…
View original post 960 more words